PLEASE KINDLY NOTE – the waterfall feature has been suspended due to it’s huge electricity requirement. We are seeking a carbon neutral method for operating it. Until then, we can put the waterfall on for a short period each day during your stay if requested. We are also looking to generate more energy using renewables – this is a significant investment for such a tiny business but we are committed to help protect our planet. We hope you appreciate this commitment to climate change.
- Featured vaulted ceilings and exposed timbers throughout
- A coastal toned Farrow and Ball paint palette – very calming and relaxing
- Bath robes
- Welcome treats
- Although you are self catering, you will find most of what you might need to start your holiday off practically including a couple of dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, one toilet roll, designer toiletries, tea bags, instant coffee, milk, sugar, a little washing powder/gel, cleaning materials, salt and pepper. Do though bring what you need for your stay!
- Depending upon the age of your children, we will try to make available age/gender appropriate toys, outdoor equipment and books
- Benefit of two private gardens with children’s summer house equipped as a shop, with outside toys including sand pit and tractor, plus a BBQ, outdoor log burner, 2 patio table and chairs to enjoy the garden
- The full Budle Bay Croft Experience including animal interactions and egg collection, fields, trees, woodland, meadow, river and trampoline
- Of course, well behaved dogs are welcome free of charge at Budle Falls – and we spoil them too – doggy basket, bowls and treats provided to help get pooch’s holiday off to a great start!